Terms and Conditions
TOG Knives Ltd. may change these Terms and Conditions from time to time by updating this page. You should return to this page to ensure that you are happy with any changes. These terms are effective from 1st September 2013.
Buying Knives – People under 18
TOG Knives Ltd. is based in the UK and is governed by UK law. Under UK law it is illegal to sell any knife to anyone under the age of 18. When you buy a knife through this website, you are making a legal declaration that you are 18 years of age or more. If you are under 18, DO NOT BUY A KNIFE FROM THIS WEBSITE, even if it is as a gift for someone else. You will be required to prove that you are 18 or over when you take delivery of the knife.
Pricing, Shipping, VAT and Import Duties
TOG Knives Ltd. reserves the right to amend prices at any time. TOG Knives Ltd. is registered in the UK for VAT (VAT registration number 219 4734 94). Charges for Postage and Packing will be clearly displayed before you commit to buy (and are also given on our shipping page). No payment shall be deemed to have been received until TOG Knives Ltd. has received cleared funds.
Taxes & Import Duties
Prices shown on this website include VAT at 20%.
For customers outside the UK, VAT is not charged (it will be removed at checkout) but there may be tax or duty to pay on arrival into your country.
VAT invoices are emailed at time of dispatch and are also available upon request.
TOG Knives Ltd. is a UK business and is VAT registered (VAT no. 219 4734 94).
Using this Website
The term “TOG Knives Ltd.” or “us” or “we” refers to the owner of the website whose registered address is Glenside Farm, Oxleaze Lane, Dundry, Bristol BS41 8LA, U.K. The term “you” refers to the user or viewer of our website.
• The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
• Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
• Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
• This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
• All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
• Unauthorised use of this website may give to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
• From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
• Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England and Wales.
Further information and Klarnas user terms you can find here. General information on Klarna you can find here. Your personal data is handled in accordance with applicable data protection law and in accordance with the information in Klarnas privacy statement.
In order to be able to offer you Klarna’s payment options, we will pass to Klarna certain of your personal information, such as contact and order details, in order for Klarna to assess whether you qualify for their payment options and to tailor the payment options for you. General information on Klarna you can find here. Your personal data is handled in accordance with applicable data protection law and in accordance with the information in Klarnas privacy statement.
Klarna’s Pay in 3 instalments credit agreement is not regulated by the FCA. Missed payments may affect your ability to use Klarna in the future. 18+, UK residents only. Subject to status. T&Cs apply:
Klarna Terms & Conditions: