NOTE – THIS SET IS ON BACKORDER AS WE ARE AWAITING PETTY KNIVES – ESTIMATED DISPATCH DATE 13 AUG 2019.
NOTE – Our Kebony Sujihikis are now made from a new 17 layer steel which has improved strength and scratch resistance. We have made 106 of these and your order will include one.
Buy all four TOG Knives and receive £100 off your order (included in the price seen here). To get this price, click ‘add to basket’ on the ‘set of 4’ (rather than adding the four knives separately).
To find out more about TOG Knives, please see Tech Specs.
• Roll-forged, 21-layer, ridiculously sharp blades (Sujihiki is 17 layer).
• Stay sharp due to Acuto 440 high carbon Japanese steel cutting edge hardened to HRC 58-60.
• Antimicrobial copper layers give TOG blades their distinctive stripes.
• Full tang, bolstered, 3-rivet handle for durability and balance.
• Kebony Maple handles, a sustainable and highly durable alternative to tropical hardwoods.
• Handles sculpted to provide excellent grip and control.
• Laser-etched handles and blades.