NOTE – There is currently a waiting list for Santoku knives. We are expecting more at the start of April 2019. These new knives will be the first to have our logo but not the text engraved on the blades. This is a new, cleaner design that we are moving towards for all our knives.
‘Santoku’ in Japanese means ‘three virtues’, relating to its proficiency with meat, fish and vegetables (or with mincing, slicing and dicing). This multipurpose knife is perhaps the most versatile of all knives. For more details, see Tech Specs.
• Roll-forged, 21-layer, ridiculously sharp blade.
• Stays sharp due to Acuto 440 high carbon Japanese steel cutting edge hardened to HRC 58-60.
• Antimicrobial copper layers give TOG blades their distinctive stripes.
• Full tang, bolstered, 3-rivet handle for durability and balance.
• Kebony Maple handle, a sustainable and highly durable alternative to tropical hardwoods.
• Handle sculpted to provide excellent grip and control.
• Laser-etched handle and blade.